Canada Day 150 at Canada Place
|WHERE||Canada Place Map|
|WHEN||Jul 01/17 10:30 AM - Jul 02/17 6:00 PM|
Canada Day at Canada Place has been western Canada’s premier Canada Day event for 30 years, bringing communities together to share our special bond of living in one of the greatest countries in the world and celebrating our freedom, values and diversity. The celebration in 2017 will be a two-day program, with highlights listed below.
Join Rock 101 broadcasting Live from Noon-6pm on July 1st and tune for the official soundtrack to the Canada Day Fireworks Show at 10:30 simulcast exclusivley on Rock 101!
This award-winning event, presented by the Port of Vancouver, is the largest Canada Day celebration outside our nation’s capital and we are celebrating for two days this year to commemorate 150 years of Confederation!
Canada Day at Canada Place is the best way to celebrate our nation’s birthday and features five performance stages featuring
- Sam Roberts
- Fefe Dobson
- Emerson Drive
- Hey Ocean!
- Madeline Merlo
- The Matinee
- and many more
And don't miss other attractions like:
- Citizenship ceremony welcoming 150 new Canadians
- Coast Capital Savings Youth Zone
- Canadian Forces Zone with incredible displays and interactive exhibits
- Canada150 Zone
- North Point Lounge serving beer and wine, presented by Steam Whistle Brewing
- Kids Zone in Harbour Green Park (July 1 only)
- Canadian Oath reaffirmation ceremony presented by CIBC
- Multi-community fireworks show with simulcast by Rock 101 (July 1)
- Pancake breakfast (July 2)
- Canada150 parade through downtown Vancouver (July 2)