Hey it’s Scott Alan,
’tis the season for pumpkin spice everything… but pumpkin spice vodka?
It exists and is 35% alcohol by volume, made by Canada’s very own Lucky Bastard distillery.
Probably not making Caesars with it but it could be good. No?
Scott Alan’s Top 5 Weird Vodka Flavours
- Chili Pepper
Vodka Bars in Vancouver
- Long Table Distillery – 1451 Hornby St.
- Keefer Bar – 135 Keefer St.
- Revel Room – 238 Abbott St.
- Yaletown Distillery Bar & Kitchen – 1131 Mainland St.
- Yagger’s Kitsilano Restaurant – 2884 W. Broadway