A “How to oil change…. for your car” from a three year old!
Her name is “Little How To Girl” and I can honestly say when I was three years old, I was talking to my mother’s house plants. I wonder if she can handle my 2017 taxes? She even sits back with a cookie waiting for the oil to drain. All I can say is WOW! She does a number of “How To Videos” that include: How to Fix a Leaky Faucet, How to Change a Lock, How to Cut a Man’s Hair and many more.
Just in case… Here’s a step by step oil change guide:
1) Either use a car ramp or a jack to lift the car up. If you use a jack, make sure you use some wheel chocks to prevent the car from rolling and always use a jack stand for extra protection.
2) Put some newspaper down to protect the ground from splashing oil. Position your oil pan underneath and then unscrew the plug.
3) Let the oil drain. Eat a cookie.
4) Unscrew the oil filter. Check to make sure the rubber gasket comes off with it.
5) Put in the new oil filter and screw the drain plug back it.
6) Using a funnel to prevent spillage, pour the new oil into the engine. If you’re not sure how much to put in, use the oil dipstick to check.
7) You’re done! Now just remember to bring your old oil back to be recycled.