Well, it’s been a pretty great week. With 2 films winning ‘Best Picture’ at the Academy Awards and the City of Vancouver going back to the drawing board for their new logo there no shortage of things to share.
Here are 5 of my favorites:
1) You can make $13.91 an hour as a potato chip taster in England. Do you get a snack break?
2) Organizers of a bowling tournament in Newfoundland disqualified a 7 year old from winning a tournament because his pants weren’t the right colour. Bowling, where fashion lives.
3) A 91 year old nursing home resident had two hand grenades in his refrigerator. He had them since WWII. Apparently explosives, like vegetables, keep longer in the fridge.
4) Elon Musk announced his company Space X will send two paying people on a trip around the moon in late 2018. They be code named Ralph and Alice, fans.
5) A couple of people looking for alternative food sources for the human race are making bread from flour made of ground-up cockroaches. So now TWO things will survive the nuclear holocaust: Cockroaches, and the loaves of bread they rode in on.