How do you feel about slow drivers in the fast lane of a highway or freeway? How do you handle it?
- Tailgate them until they get the message?
- Flash your headlights or high beams to get their attention?
- Pass in the right lane when you have an opening?
- Pass to right lane. Then merge to left lane in front of slow moving vehicle and slow down even further to show them what it’s like?
- Wish there was a Facebook site you could post a picture of their car and license plate?
- Wish you could call the police and report them?
- Wish you had a large piece of paper to write a message to them as you pass.
One of my biggest pet peeves is slow drivers in the left lane. The right lane is for slower drivers. You might think you are helping control traffic, but you’re not. You make regular drivers anxious and they take unnecessary chances trying to pass you and that’s where the problems start. Leave the police work to the police. They are trained and know how to deal with aggressive drivers.