Today is National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day. It’s the time to pull out the most festive, and most obnoxious, holiday sweater you own.
Don’t have one?
Here are a few places to find them:
1. Your mom’s (or your dad’s) closet. I inherited two of them a couple of years ago after my dad called one sweater “busy.” Mom got disgusted and gave them away. (Dawn – 2. Dad – 0)
2. The local Salvation Army or Goodwill.
3. EBay. There’s actually a whole category called Ugly Christmas Sweater WINNER.Looking at these sweaters you can see why they would take the top prize in any contest.
4. Craigslist. (Here’s a tip, just search for “Christmas Sweater” because not everyone knows their “busy” sweater would fit in this category.)
5. There is an entire list of vendors approved by the National Ugly Christmas Sweater (USA Today)